Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Smiles and giggles

I just can't believe how fun James is. Everyday he gets funner and funner. Seriously I spend hours cuddling, staring and making him smile and laugh. I wouldn't want to be any were else. He brings so much laughter and smiles to Josh and I. Whoever said you needed entertainment, when you have a cutie to watch all day long. It was great, yesterday Josh and I were playing with James all afternoon and than into the night, than it was bedtime. We always get sad when it is his bedtime cause than we can't hold him. But right after he went to bed, we continued to look at all the pictures we had taken of him. We just can't get enough of him. Boy we love this little silly boy. James joined me last night while I folded the clothes. It was nice having him next to me, wrapped amongst all the clothes,drinking his momma's milk, entertaining me and keeping me company.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

He is such a doll and such a good helper, you can never start too young!! ;) Thanks so much for your message about talking to Amber, you are SO sweet to think of me, I really appreciate it! Love you guys.

Richard and Camie said...

You little James is growing up so fast! He is such a cutie. I was showing Jaxon his picture and saying "look at the baby" He pointed to the first picture and said,"baby" and then pointed to the 2nd one and said "baby num-nums." Enjoy the time and spend hours watching and enjoying him it goes by so quickly, I know it has for us!!