Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Precious moments

Sleep time is always a favorite. I just hold him close and stare at him in my arms and don't want to put him down. This little guy is going to be a baller, we have already introduced him to the football and basketball. Even though he can't grab onto it yet, he'll get the hang of it soon. Daddy can't wait. This picture reminded me of a porceline doll. His features are just so striking. I know that every mother thinks their baby is the cutest, and that is definalty what I think too. Sometimes I just can't take my eyes off of him. Dressing up this little budz is so much fun. Putting on new tiny little outfits for church is one of my favorites. I love decking him out and just showing him off. James has met his future wife. Ruby is such a doll, we just hope she likes younger men, cause I can definalty say that James will love the older women.

No comments: