Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love grows and time passes

I have really been enjoying our new little life. Lately I have been contemplating how fast life is zooming by. I look back to when I was pregnant and remember how each new thing was so fun to experience and go through. I really enjoyed being pregnant and seeing my belly grow. It truly is an amazing miracle how James fit in my tummy and remained nurtured and taken care of. My testimony of Christ has grow so much while experiencing motherhood. It is the greatest blessing to have a little bundle of joy sent to us to take care of the best we can. I now have a better understanding of Christs love for me. It is the kind of love that you would do anything for this little one. Christ's loves us so much and that is why he trusts us with his own child to take care of and raise. I just hope I make him proud and that he sends me many more in the future. There is no way to describe the love that I have for my little son, because it grows more and more everyday and I would sacrifice everything for him. My sister, Amber, finished some more pictures for us, and I just love them so much that I had to post more. 10 toes and 10 fingers, how much more perfect could they get. I remember the first time I saw this little man- I gobbled up his hands and just couldn't believe how beautiful he was. I still want to gobble up his little feet, hands and cheecks. I spend hours just staring at him and just wondering how come I am so lucky to have him as mine. Our little family has definalty grown and Josh and I are absolutly loving being parents. There are endless hours a day just laughing, smiling and cuddling with our angel. Who would have thought this would be so fun. Daddy's got the touch with James, he loves throwing him up and down and James responds by laughing and giving his big grin of happiness. Daddy cherished this little man of ours so much. I have never seen a man love a little baby as much as Josh does. We have to do paper, rocks and scissors to see who gets to hold him and take him during church. We both just adore this little man and never get enough of him. I have learned that James knows how to communicate with us very well. He is so vocal and lets us know when he is hungry, sleepy or messy. I am so proud of him and how much he is growing, yet sad that it is passing so fast. James is a great talker and laughs his little head off when he is tickled and hears his mommy and daddys voices. He is becoming so strong with his little fingers as he grabs onto things and pulls himself up with the help of our fingers. P.S I love you James and just crave you all the time, you are my addiction.

1 comment:

Kira said...

Shannan,
I love these pictures, you have a super cute baby!