Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Today is a special day throughout the world, it is a day to look at your whole world and think about all those you love. I tell those I love that I love them, but do I say those words enough? Love is such an amazing action word that can forever be acted upon.
I am in mad love with my husband and thank God that I was good enough to have such a good man granted to me for eternity. I know we have our differences and similarities, I love him more than words can say. I am so glad Josh is the daddy of my children and that he loves them beyond words. He is my everything and I do live for him and hope that I can always be one he is proud to be married to. I will spend the rest of my life falling more in love with him. And I am glad we have Valentines day, the day of love, to be cheesy and extra loving today.
I love love my little son who is my joy. He is my other prince that I have a soft spot in my heart for. He makes me so proud to be a mother and I learn from him all the time. I love his kisses, hugs, cuddles, smiles, words and everything about him.
My sweet Rachel is to die for she reminds me everyday just how much God loves me. He sent this little angel to bring peace and extra love to our family. Her smiles melt my heart and there is no doubt that she loves me in return.
I love my parents , they have always be amazing examples and teachers. They are always there for me and have given me the greatest hope of happiness in my life. They make me proud and happy.
My sisters and brother are the greatest. I am so glad I am so close to them and that we have memories to always go back to. I keep learning from them and some of my greatest times are with them.
Momma Rose (Josh's mom) is an amazing mother too. She loves me no matter what and understands me. I am glad she lives close to me, she is wonderful and a breath of fresh air.
My sister and brother  in laws  are great. I love them for being so warm and for the relationships we develop and for the love they show to my children. I am lucky to have them close to me and that we can get together often.
My girl friends make it so much fun when doing girly things or when I just need some girl time. It is relaxing and always so fun just to talk and craft. I am lucky to have great girl friends who don't expect to much from me, but just listen and talk with me.
I LOVE so many people and here is just a small list saying I love you and thank you for making my life worth it and so much more fun. LOVE is everything!
Hope you all take today to tell those you love that you LOVE THEM!! 
We just never know what tomorrow brings. It may be to late.

No comments: