Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All Mine!

Holidays  are always a big hit at our home.  
Any reason to make a big deal about something, especially about the ones you love, I am all over it. 
This year for Valentines, daddy did an awesome job.
For starters he let me sleep in and took his little Princess shopping with him early in the morning. When James and I woke up we went into the kitchen and there was a huge balloon that read " Be my Valentines!" Then each of us had a gift and a card that expressed his love for us. Daddy loves us so so much.
Mommy got a dozen red roses, chocolate and a thoughtful card.
James was spoiled with gummies (daddy and his favorite), and a transformers dress-up.
Daddy's little princess got one single red rose (daddy's new tradition- each year give her a rose) and a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal blanket (which she sleeps with all the time now).

 Then I made a " HEARTY"breakfast for my lover boys.
 While daddy went to school, James and I made Valentines for our loved ones. James showed great interest in taping things together and coloring by dotting with the marker.

For dinner, I made one of Josh's favorite meals- pasta with artichokes, capers, cabbage, chicken, bacon and an Alfredo sauce (almost like Macaroni Grill).

Then we went bowling as a family. James loves bowling so much. He's a strong little stud, as he grabs the ball and proceeds to walk as far as he can toward the lane, before he drops it. He gets so excited when he gets a pin down. Pure joy was shown in his little eyes that night and I just savor these small little moments. He is growing up and I can't do anything about it. He is little Mr. Independent.
Then Josh and I  ended the night with cuddles and a movie.
It was a great day and I just love my sweet and thoughtful husband, my tough and growing baby / big guy James, and my sweetest little princess Rachel.
I am so lucky that they are MINE!!

A few small parts that made me smile, from Josh's love letter to me read:
I love you so much, every good thing I have in life came from you........
I love the woman you are, the mother you are, the person you're trying to be and the person you have always been.......
I know God loves me because he sent me you.......

All these words, pictures, thoughts, moments, memories and sweetie pies  are
ALL MINE!!

No comments: