Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rachel at 4 months

Rachel, you just keep on getting more and more beautiful.
I spend most of my days just staring at you and kissing your cute chubby cheeks and thighs. I call you my chunky monkey.
You have really grown this last month as you can lift your whole upper chest up and are really steady. You can pretty much sit up all by yourself with a little of my help. Daddy has you doing your balancing act and you can stay up for at least 10 seconds. You are super ticklish and love to be on your tummy more than your back.
You smile all the time, everyone is always telling me how happy you are. You are such an easy baby and not high maintenance at all. You still love being snuggled and held, but you are able to go to sleep by yourself now. You cry a little bit when I put you down sometimes, but are usually able to fall asleep in less then 5 minutes on your own. You are super good at nursing, but still won't sleep through the whole night. You usually wake up around 4:00 Am, but that is it, so I can't complain. In the mornings you love snuggling with your mommy and I totally soak these one on one times with you.
You love people and usually don't care about being passed around. If I we keep you up, you sure let us know that you are tired. You are eating every 3 hours, with no snacks in between. You are a fast drinker and only take about 15 minutes to feed, you love your milk. You are usually decked out in the cutest clothes and always wearing a bow or flower. You turn so many heads and everyone thinks you are adorable.
You are a dream come true and I just love having my own little angel with me all the time. This stay at home mommy thing is way to much fun, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I love you sweetheart and I can already tell that you have a charming, sweet and loving little personality. Don't grow to fast, mommy loves the stage you are at. I just wish that the infant stage could last double the amount of time it does.

3 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

I love your updates! So much fun.. Your kids are growing so fast. I miss you guys so much. Come back to us! We are totally going to miss you guys at Christmas, wish we could be together. Have a Merry Christmas and getting shooting with the new cam. If you have any questions make sure you let me know.
Loves ya tons!

Richard and Camie said...

Shannan I really can't believe she is 4 months already! She is incredibly beautiful I am so happy for you guys!

Weight Family said...

You have a good looking family! Hopefully I run into you soon!