Monday, December 13, 2010

Normal Camera Shots

I have always loved taking pictures, ever since I remember. My whole family thought that I was going to become the photographer of the family. Yet Amber has taken the lead, and now I yearn to learn how to take really good pictures. While I was visiting Amber, I helped her with a few photo shoots and loved every minute of it. It was fun. It was exciting, but most of all I loved it. I helped her change backgrounds, make the kids smile and help with moving things. For a moment, I totally pictured myself doing this too. So there were a few days where I dressed up my kids and went down to her studio and just snapped shots. These are ones I took with just my regular point and shoot. Then Amber had me take pictures with her camera and it made the world of difference.
I told them how much I loved it, then Amber said she had an extra camera that she never uses anymore. It was her first professional one she got. ..... And it is way NICE.
SO Josh bought it from her for my Christmas present. How perfect. I am excited to learn how to use and and she also gave us photo shop... AHHHH.... I can't wait to learn how to use that too. I have a lot of reading and learning to do, so great pictures might take a while to see on my blog. Thanks a ton Amber for making one of my dreams on my list true. I really want to get good at taking pictures. And hopefully I can learn a lot from the best- Amber who I really think is just so great at capturing shots and editing photos. I'm so excited I could yell. Christmas came early for me this year, but it will just give me more time that I hope to have figuring it out. Yahoo!! So these pictures were done without a good camera or photoshop, but they are still cute of Rach and James.

1 comment:

Richard and Camie said...

SO cute! I really want photoshop and nice camera so I am totally jealous! I can't wait to see your pics!