Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween Cuties and Candy

If she doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. She is just so full of smiles all the time. She is such a happy baby.
I got her all dressed up in her "Baby's first Halloween" outfit on Sunday, since that was really Halloween. She didn't have much sweets, but I am sure she tastes some sweet milk from her momma for the next few days. I will admit, I love my sweets.
Here James is in his Church outfit on Halloween day. Festive eh? This little guy had way to much candy. At first I thought he'd get sick and throw up. But he held it all down. If he had his own way he'd eat candy morning, lunch and dinner. After Trick or Treating night (Saturday) and Halloween day (Sunday)I had to hide it or he'd want another one. I had to place a limit for the following days on how many he got to eat. This Halloween was so much fun with him. He knew what was going on and I know he loved it. He had a big smile on his face that whole weekend.
Candy+ Dressing Up+ Fun = An Extra Happy JAMES..........and a not so sure baby. Rachel had no idea what was going on. But don't worry she'll be this old loving Halloween too soon.

No comments: