Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chalk and Cheetahs

How can I ever resist a face like this. He just melts my heart. I had a blast showing him how to write with chalk on the sidewalk. He is so much fun to teach and is a total tease. I love his cool, cute and funny personality. Whenever I say smile he gives me the biggest, cheesiest grin. He is so dang cute and fun to hang out with everyday. He thought the picture of the fam was neat. Everyday until it wore off, he would point to each picture and say the names: baby, momma, daddy and for him he'd point to himself. For FHE one night we went to the BYU Bean Museum. James had a blast and couldn't believe all the animals that looked so real. He was so interested and would point to the ones that he likes. His favorites were the bears and cheetahs.
At one point he became kind of sad. He kept on going back to the bob cat that was killing a bird. I really think James has a soft heart for animals and pain. He kept saying "ouch". Don't you just love his Superman cape? He definitely has his days where he won't leave home without it. Family time is so much fun and it is really neat seeing how excited James gets to learn and see new things. Rachel is probably some how taking all of this in too. Josh is the best daddy around. He just adores his little ones and loves holding his little girl all the time when he is home. I see in his eyes and actions just how much he loves his little guy too, he always expresses how great of a son we have and how he would do anything for him. He loves being with his daughter and son and just wishes it was all the time.

2 comments:

Becca said...

oh you guys are such a cute lil family! I've taken Grace to the Bean museum a few times, and she always loves it. but rocky is our animal lover. The second he sees a cat or dog he start screaming this happy scream of axcitement. sheesh.

Cute pics!

Becca said...

um, I know how to spell. Excitement. i don't know what Axcitement is.