Monday, October 11, 2010

Momma's little doll

I have been having way to much fun dressing Rachel up. She is my little doll. I seriously love each morning and deciding what to dress her in. She just makes everything look so cute. I have been creating my own clothes for her, with no patterns, but just ideas of what I want to put on her. It is so fun creating and seeing how they turn out. Here are just a few of the dresses, skirts, onesies, blankets, burp cloths and flowers I have made for my sweet little dolly.
Here are some of the blankets I have made, you've probably already seen them in other pictures. As you can see I love the animal prints with pinks.
I made these leg and arm warmers too, just cause it's a little chilly out now days. I had a lot of fun making these, and they look so adorable and prissy on her.And just so James didn't feel too left out, I made him a shaggy tie. He's a little stud like always, and he even kept it on for all of church.Crafting and creating has become one of my favorite hobbies, it totally gives me satisfaction, enjoyment and adds on to my artsy personality. I love sewing and I have learned most of it on my own, through mistakes and blog tutorials. So if you see me crafting for the next few weeks, it's because I am getting ready for a craft show in Canada.

No comments: