Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photoshoot with just us girls

 
During my sisters visit, she took a few pictures of my sweetie and I. I love the color and I just love how dang cute Rach is. Check out her photo's that I took, but she edited ( amberholtphotography.blogspot.com) she's a beauty with her little handsome man. Thanks Amby Bamby for more fun pictures. Now I just need to develop them and get them hung in my house to show off. Love you so much and thanks a million for creating these memories I can always look back at . Oh these moments are passing oh so fast. Look at her, she is already standing with help and so ready to almost crawl.
I love her little chunky cheeks and legs.
You are the bomb Amber, thanks again!!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

How precious. You two are beautiful.

Becca said...

gorgeous pictures and gorgeous girls! love it! and yes, time does go by waaaay too fast!

The Plum Verbena said...

Gorgeous girls!! LOVE the pictures!!

Stacey said...

I LOVE these pictures of you two!! She is so precious!! And you are beautiful!! I hope to see you next week!

Emily said...

A
D
O
R
A
B
L
E
!
SO CUTE

Richard and Camie said...

I LOVE these pictures! You guys are so beautiful and gorgeous!

Richard and Camie said...

I should say "girls:)"