Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wrist key holder

Now that I am involved in a weekly craft night with some of my new friends from our new ward, it is so nice getting projects done and hanging out with the girls. Usually I get James to bed first and than head over around 7:30 or 8:00 and stay pretty late. I have had some blonde moments, just because when it's 1:30 in the morning and I woke that morning at 6:30, my body may be there, but not my mind. These wrist key holders are so nice to have. Usually when I am going places I have my hands full and it is nice just to have them on your wrist, unlock the door and than drop them and still have them with you. Plus, they are cute. Josh doesn't seem to love holding the keys and supporting the zebra print too much, he is fast to place them in his pockets. Oh well. I will tell you, I think this may help me with the problem that Josh and I have quite often- loosing our keys. It's bigger,convenient and quite noticable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannan I'm so glad that I got to see you and your mom on Sunday! Your blog is so cute, and you are so crafty! I wish I could make all the cute things you have posted on here. I especially loved the bibs, stroller cover, and blanket. Maybe you could teach me sometime?