Monday, August 3, 2009

Stitching

I love the B attitudes by President Gordon B. Hinckley, thus I stitched this for my little sister who has always been so giving and willing to take amazing pictures for us.
For my mom's birthday, I stitched the following. Mom has always made us feel loved and have always been a great example to us. The love of God has always been and will always be at home, thanks to my mother. Love you mom and Happy Belated Birthday!
My friend, Stacey has been so great. She has recently introduced me to a new craft that I really enjoy- Stitching. She is my inspiration, because her plethora of finished projects are amazing. Her house is so cutely decorated according to each holiday and season. I can't wait to do more. I will admit that it does require plenty of hours and patience. The first two that I did, I pretty much started on my way to Canada and completed them before I left. Thanks Stacey for teaching me and I can't wait until we get together to do more.

3 comments:

Nehring Fun said...

Shanny awesome job!! I love the frames!! They are so cute! It is really funny but whenever I see you have done some crafty thing, I ache to be with you and craft! Those were seriously some times I will always cherish. We will have to make sure we get together again, make it a tradition! Anyways I really miss you sis!!

The Plum Verbena said...

So cute Shannan! I need to have Stacey teach me!!! We are doing a girls sushi night soon- I'll call you!

Stacey said...

Shannan!
They look amazing!! You did such a great job! I can't wait to see you soon! Let's get together soon! We miss you guys!!!