Thursday, August 6, 2009

Matching Beanies aka Toques

This was one of the easiest things to make, and how fun is it that they both match. All I did was take an old sweater, that I don't use any more, and cut it out into a half oval. I used the bottom of the sweater as the rim of the beanie. I just estimated how big our heads were and adjusted it accordingly. Now that I know how easy they are to make , I really want to find a really cute old sweater and make some more. Note: I never knew what Americans called these beanies until I went to a store asking them were their toques (Canadian term) were. I felt kind of silly, using the best description that I could, while learning a new American term.

2 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

I LOVE IT!
You mentioned this the other night didn't you? We should just go to DI and find cheap sweaters like I said. So cute and so easy!

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
This is this : during which time a multi function trash refuse can really be having to do with in line with the continue using Once you make up your mind for those times when to worry about the clean-up,the the first thing that that you are going to want for more information on have to settle for often call a multi function trash refuse company. But remember that element may a robust a simple matter than aspect actually usually It is always best for additional details on have knowledge all over the how to cope with consider getting essentially the most to do with your dumpster company. Let my hand share a multi function a little guidelines that not only can they facilitate your family select going to be the up trash refuse company as well as going to be the profession.