Saturday, August 15, 2009

A fabulous day

Last Wednesday was a fabulous day. We all woke up early, went to work with my little fam, I got my classroom set up and ready for teacher meet and greet (with parents). We had a staff party with all my co-workers and ended off the night with my girlfriends, and drove the 45 minutes home to Pleasant Grove, cuddled with my 2 men and dreamed sweet dreams. These are my amazing friends from my old Spanish Vista ward. It was really hard to leave some of them, because I got close to them. A few of them used to be my walking buddies and it was just the best going with the kiddos and just having girl talk. I really needed it and loved it. This was a goodbye party that we went to for my dear friend Erin. Erin is so amazing and just a total go getter in life. She has taught me allot about being strong and being a fabulous mother. She is solid in the gospel and I just love her. She will truly be missed.
Earlier that day Josh and I got to participate in the funnest laser tag games. The school I work at was having a staff party and they brought laser tag to us. We got decked out, taught and then we were out playing. It was throughout the whole school. We were all running through the hallways, (lights out) classrooms and bathrooms. We were trying to steal the other teams life savers. It was intense and a blast, we all broke out into a great sweat. Then we had Goodwood catered to us. Yum, yum. I love the people I work with and for. It is seriously like home to me and I just love how comfortable and loved my whole family and I feel there. Liberty Academy is the place!!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

What!? You were at the party? I'm so sad I missed you. I need your address. I've got something I need to send you. Will you text me it?

Weight Family said...

K, wait! You live in Pleasant Grove now?! Where? Let me know.

Kira said...

Shannan,
We live up by the high school. When did you move to PG?

The Plum Verbena said...

It was so fun seeing you Shannan! I am glad ya'll came down! I am looking forward to our craft night next week!!!

Jen & George Scott said...

Shanny - You are becoming quite the Martha Stewart. Great job!!! I love the pics of the kids in the pots!!! Miss you, we need to get together!!!

Shambi-Galambi said...

So want to do that laser tagging!

I'm trying to start a blog about our ward and the activitys that are going on. want to join?

http://northfield14thsisters.blogspot.com/

melinda said...

We started a RS blog and we want you to join!

http://northfield14thsisters.blogspot.com/