Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Calgary Stampede

*Our cute little cowboy.* Our Family went to the worlds largest Rodeo, the Calgary Stampede. It was a lot of fun. James got to see many different animals for the first time. He loved the baby piggy's, the chicks, the buffalo, the horses and the cows. When he sees something new and exciting he wiggles his whole body and moves his hands and legs up and down continually. Amby is such a great auntie and she just loves baby James. *Cowboy Up! * Family always makes these moments even better. We all had fun dressing the part and enjoying the rodeo grounds. We watched a hypnotist show that was quite entertaining, we went to a bunch of expo's , we watched a bunch of fair games, ate some good fair food, watched horse pulls and super dog, etc. It was a blast, the night flew by so fast. James was so tired and thanks to mom she finally got him to have a little nap. Love you sis!! Amber is such a hard working, go getter. She amazes me so much and I just look up to her. Love you bro and I am so excited for you to go on your mission to California. Congrats!
My brother has grown up so fast and he is the funnest to be around, he is one super pumped stud that I had a blast with. These are my two babes at the end of our long day of the Calgary Stampede. Look at them both still smiling at mid-night. Ya, I will admit I am one lucky girl.

3 comments:

jo said...

oh how fun! You are such a cute family. Your little guy looks so good and happy! And your look great too!

The Plum Verbena said...

Glad you are having fun in Canada- but it is time for you to COME HOME! We miss you here in Utah!!

Jen & George Scott said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. James is getting so big. I cannot wait for you guys to closer to us!!!