Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 Year Reunion

10 Years later and we're all together again.....
we'll at least 1/4 of us.
Our graduating class only had between 70-80 people in it. We had a turn out of 25, which was better then I thought.
It was fun seeing everyone, the majority of them looked the same, yet were married and had some kids. As you can see in the picture above, James was the only lucky baby to be right dab smack in the middle of the picture with his mommy.
We ate pulled pork sandwiches and caught up, while the kids got to play on a big blow up toy. Then we played a silly game, where I was chosen as one of the main victim for everyone to do stuff to. By the end of the game my face was covered with marker, I had rollers in my hair, snazzy earrings and ugly nail polish on my fingernails. It started at 6:30 and we didn't get out of there until 10:30. So it was great seeing everyone, yet a little over rated.
Many still live in good old Raymond, population of 3,000 or maybe even more now.
While I was in Lethbridge ( 20 minute drive from Raymond) I went and visited my BFF, Caylee, from Elementary and Junior High. She is so dang cute and it was so much fun catching up and reminiscing how nerdy and crazy we were back in the day.
Thank goodness we have changed over the years.

No comments: