Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My 28th Birthday Party with my Girlfriends

My friends from the ward are so great. They planned a girls night out for my birthday. I feel so spoiled to have such amazing ladies to hang out with, talk with, walk with in the mornings and just to do girly things with. On Friday all the husbands got together and watched the kids, while we went out to Cafe Rio (my favorite) and than back to Cassie's house for some good cake and ice cream. That night we hung out and watched the cheesiest movie- Gidget, an old chick flick movie. I was laughing the whole time and making fun of it the whole time. Thank goodness it was my birthday, or they probably would have kicked me out. And just for the the records- it was a funny movie and that's what made me like it even more. Thanks a ton to each of you for making my birthday a fun day and for your friendships. I really want to start a craft night like we've been talking about.

8 comments:

Tahsha said...

I really wished I could have been there! Happy birthday!

JethRobyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wanted to call you that day, but you know how things get sometimes! I hope you had a great birthday!

Stacey said...

Shannon,
I had so much fun!! We need to make it a tradition for all birthdays! We so need to do a craft night! Lets do it! When are you going to come over again to finish your project?!

Chantelle said...

Happy Birthday Shanny!!

ps: James is getting huge! You look beautiful as always!

miss ya,

chan

Lacey said...

It looks like you had a fantastic birthday!! We sure missed you guys in California, it just wasnt the same without you!! I hope that you are having a great time in Canada and that we get to see you guys SOON! Miss you!

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Wow Shannan you rock! You are the greatest. I love your blog. I will come again. Soon.

clarissasbookblog.com

Briann said...

im so bummed i couldn't go! we need to do it again before you leave!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

what a fun night... too bad we had to watch that silly old movie. lol! I sent you an invite to my blog, check your email. you silly girl!