Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day To Two of My Hero's!

My Father is one of my hero's. I have always been a daddy's girl and have felt really close to my dad. Ever since I was small, and even now, "I still climb upon his lap and give him what? A great big kiss!" My daddy has been a great example of patience, wisdom, knowledge, forgiveness, kindness and unconditional love. He is such a soft patient man and is very slow to anger. I know his heart has always been one that is close to the lord. I always tell him that I love him, but I just wanted to tell him that I feel like the luckiest little girl to have such an amazing man as one of my number one hero's and constant people in my life. I am one proud daughter and know that I you are a true blessing to my life. Thanks for always believing in me and for always being there for me no matter what. You are amazing and I am always bragging about you. You have so many characteristics that are like my father in heaven. Thanks for being the man, father, husband, brother, friend and everything else that you are to those you know. I love you with all my heart and Happy Fathers Day to you! I am so lucky to share my birthday (every 7 years) with 2 of my favorite men in my life. I know I can speak for James when I say that he has the best daddy in the world too. It is so crazy, but at 7 months I can already tell that he knows who his daddy is and he gets so excited when he sees him. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who treasures his son so much. I absolutely just love how Josh cares for him and enjoys the tender moments, spends time with him and just loves being a daddy to his baby boy. James is so spoiled to be surrounded by the love his daddy gives him, and I will be the first to tell you that James is one of Josh's proudest possessions, he loves showing him off and would do anything for our little boy. Josh, please know that you are the greatest father James could ever ask for. Who would have ever guessed that being a father would come so natural for you? You are a natural and the love that you have for James is perfect. Thanks for being such a wonderful man, one who honors his priesthood, and has the values and beliefs that will allow our family to return to heaven as an eternal family. You Rock our Worlds and Happy 1st Fathers Day Babe! You are my hero and I just love you to pieces. Since my birthday and Fathers day were on the same day, we decided to just take it easy and relax together on Sunday. We went over to our neighbors, the Cox's(who are so good to us) since the rest of the family is in California for the family trip that we can't go on because my 10 year reunion is at the end of this week. We had some good grub and than Allyse, Josh's sister came over and we all hung out. So Monday morning we celebrated father's day and did the following. My birthday celebration with Josh is after he finishes his finals for school. Can't wait. To celebrate his greatness,I made breakfast in bed for Josh, while James went back to sleep and Josh and I had some alone time. Than later on when daddy walked into the room, James presented daddy with the gifts. How thoughtful you are James! James gave him an ipod adaptor to the car, a computer lap cooling mat, a beach towel and a cute little card with his cute little hand and foot print on it. James loved celebrating his daddy's special day with him.

No comments: