Monday, May 11, 2009

To the most amazing Mothers in the world,

First off I just wanted to say that I have the greatest mothers. Through the thick and the thin I have learned that mothers will always be there for us know matter what the situation is. We are blessed to have 2 mothers who are our mom, grandma, nana and friend. We love you more than words can say. Thanks for loving us back and for keeping us so close. Mothers are Blessings Mom, you're an amazing mother, So gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show your love Always make me feel I belong. You're patient when I'm foolish; You give guidance when I ask; It seems you can do most anything; You're the master of every task. You're a dependable source of comfort; You're my cushion when I fall. You help in times of trouble; You support me when I call. I love you more than you know; You have all of my love. Mothers are true blessings, You came from our Heavenly Father above! We'll love you for forever. Happy Mother's Day, Joshy, Shanny and Jamesy

No comments: