Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Take me out to the ball game..... mommy

For Young Womens, Cassie and I took the girls to the UVU verses Utah baseball game. It was freezing cold and our little guys were so good at their first baseball game. James had wide eyes just checking out the whole game, he seemed to be quite intersted as he just faced forward and watched the game the majority of the time. We had to bundle them up to keep them warm. Who would of thought that the sunny morning could turn into a cold night?
Wow dad, I thought you would have been the first one to take your little guy to a baseball game. I even had him picking up balls yesterday, he loved it when I rolled them into his lap. Maybe momma will be teaching sports to him..... ya right, that's what daddy is looking the most forward to.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

James is getting so big!! Don't underestimate how well a mommy can teach her baby sports. I taught Cade how to play baseball... I just let Jared show him off ;) Seems to be the way that a mommys life usually goes.

Jen & George Scott said...

Shanny, he is so darling. We need to get these two together soon!!! I miss you a ton and hope to see you at Robyns shower!!!