Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to my #1 MAN

At the age of 30 I am sure the question always asked is- What have I accomplished? Well I am here to tell you that my husband has accomplished more than needed, in the eternal aspect of what matters in life. Josh is a man of definate accomplishment and growth. Through thick and thin, Josh has always been a man of honesty, love for life and people, deep dedication to the Lord and the prophets, a true, loving, unselfish, insipiring and dedicated husband who I know loves me. Josh is someone that everyone loves to be around, he is always making others feel better about themselves and is always making others smile in some sort of way,children and kids know that Josh loves them by the way he treats them and spends that extra time with them. His relationships with friends and family are incredible as he would do anything for them at anytime. He has made me laugh every single day of our marriage, and I am so happy for that because I have learned from him how to be more positive and to enjoy each day as it comes. He has made me a better person. Josh is the best father James could ever ask for, James is spoiled with how much time daddy spends with him and how daddy would rather spend time with his little boy than anyone else, dad is proud to be his daddy.All in all, I could keep on going, but if you know Josh you probebly already know how accomplished and loved he is at age 30. These are the important accomplishments that matter to me in our life, as for him going to school and working hard I am so proud of him. Over the many years he has had businesses, jobs, money, etc and I am proud of him and he has gone through to get to where we are today. I would not trade anything in our life for where we are and who we have become today. Thank you baby for taking care of our family, loving us, being their for us every single day, sticking through the thick and thin and for looking so dang fine at age 30 years old. I LOVE YOU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my #1 man in my life.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy birthday joshy!! Hope you had a fantastic birthday, you deserve it! You seemed to have been the star of a couple blogs(check mine out)... I guess that is one of the perks of being a twin :) Love you guys!!

Emily said...

I agree that Josh is an awesome guy! You can tell just by watching you guys how much he loves you and baby James. Sorry I missed the party. I wanted to be there. Happy Birthday Josh!