Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have some fun!

Every year Josh and I take turns picking out the costumes for Halloween. I picked these great costumes, allowing me to be nice and plump and comfortable as I am 38 weeks pregnant. We did feel like total nerds being Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum but we had a ton of fun acting the part too. Josh insisted in being Dum, that just allowed him to goof off even more. We went to the Halloween Party at the school where I teach curently and my students just loved it. Currently in 3rd grade I am reading them Alice in Wonderland, so that made it that much better. Josh sometimes comes into my classroom and reads to them, he is a celebrity in my class, the kids just adore him. Halloween night we made our rounds to our brothers and sisters homes. Halloween is always more fun when kids are involved. They get so excited about trick or treating. It was so great being with everyone, mom even dressed up her little baby pug. I love Halloween, it is just a time to be crazy, have fun and eat a lot of candy. How could you not like it? Plus, it's fun to just see everyones creative costumes. I wonder what Joshy will pick next year for our family of 3. As a clan of us took the kids around and I held little McKay (little bear), I just couldn't help but think that next year I will be holding our Baby James who will be almost the same age as Mc Kay, taking him around for the event of trick or treating. Wow there is so much to look forward to. Eliza was our nightly entertainment. She is so funny and so dang cute. She's so tiny and will sing out a song from High School Musical, with actions and everything. We can't help but just prob her on, she loves the attention.

1 comment:

Nehring Fun said...

Cute costumes!! Where did you get them? I too love Halloween it is such a fun time, to be a "kid" again! It is probably more fun for me than the kids, but Lilli kept saying over and over again "this is sooo fun, this is sooo fun!" I couldn't say it better:)