Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am grateful for little toes, fingers, ears, mouths, tummies, eyes, legs and everything that this little boy has brought with him from heaven. Oh, how neat it is to have something so close to heaven in our home, and to know that we get to take care of him and raise him the best we can. I am so grateful for Heavenly Fathers giving heart, for letting us experience being a mommy and a daddy. Everyday I take several minutes (hours)just stairing at him and taking these moment in. How blessed I feel to be a mother and be so needed by this cutie pie. I love being home and only having two obligations, that being my 2 men in my life. I got a little photography happy and took some seasonal pictures of James. This guy better get used to all the pictures I take, cause I am constanlty clicking my camera. How could I resist all his cute little expressions and new moments in his brand new life.

5 comments:

Mindi said...

The "Photography happy" thing doesn't go away... every little thing they do, face they make, it just HAS to be documented! Have fun with that. We are on our 4th memory card and 2nd digital camera since having jack...17 months, it goes fast so enjoy it!

Emily said...

I'm glad I got to see you for a minute at church today and meet little James. He is a gorgeous baby! I hope we get to start hanging out more soon now that you are one of the "moms"

Jen & George Scott said...

Shanny - So cute. We need to get together so I can see your little one. Hope you are loving mommyville!!!!

Weight Family said...

I still love his hairline... too cute!

the Lola Letters said...

I had a feeling that your picture-taking-drive would go up a few million notches once James came into the world! Ha ha! He is so so so darling Shan!