Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Baby Boy's Nursery

This is little baby James' nursery. Thanks to Mamma Rose for the cutest pillows and blanket for his crib. We absoultely love it. I spent some fun hours being crafty and making frames and staining the white furniture to make it look anitque. It was so much fun preparing for our little man, time sure flew. Now it is even funner having him with us every single minute. I just can't stop falling more and more in love everyday with our little bud. Everyday is new and I just love being a mom. Currenly, James sleeps in the basinet right next to our bed during the night. We are still trying our hardest to get him on a schedule,so we don't have to wake up at least 3 times a night with him. He is still just a big time sleeper, at first I was worried that he wasn't drinking enough, but I am now rest assured because his diapers are consistanly full. He is a big time stretcher. Here daddy is trying to wake him up from a wonderful sleep, but having no success. We have found that baths are one of the ways of waking him up. At first he did not like them at all, but today it didn't seem to bother him as much. I love this naked boy. Yet as a mother, I find the skin to skin feedings and cuddlings to be the most special bonding experiences.

No comments: