Saturday, February 16, 2008

Josh's Sweet Charm on Valentine's Day


My dear sweetheart surprised me on Valentine's Day. As I walked into the house after a long day of work and a Valentine's Party for my 3rd graders, I opened the door and there infront of me was a trail of beautiful rose peddles that lead to the kitchen and our bedroom. It smelt like roses everywhere and I was shocked with the amount that covered the floor. As I followed the roses, they lead to our bedroom where he had decorated my bed. It was so cute.

The other path that lead to the kitchen directed me to a dozen red roses and a beautiful tia dinner.

After an amazing dinner, Joshy ran me a bubble bath, full of salt crystals and rose peddles. It was so relaxing, romantic and perfect. The rest of the night was our time together.

My sweetheart stole my heart once again. He definatly made me feel like a princess, and I will admit, I love that he goes out of his way just to remind me how much I mean to him. Thanks babe for all you did to make this day so perfect. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: