Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day of Love


Josh and I always make Valentine's a two day celebration. This is so each of us get a day to pamper and spoil the other. Thus, I got to have him the day after Valentine's Day. .


The way to my mans heart is quite easy and very similar for many men. All you need is food, entertainment and love. For Josh's Valentine's I planned exaclty what I knew he loved to do. We got dressed up and went out to eat to the resturant, Tucono's. Josh was in heaven, he had unlimited amounts of all sorts of meat and pineapple. Then we hit a new movie that had just came out into theaters. The rest of the night ended in a romantic Valentine's Evening with just the TWO OF US!

It's Fun to Be A Bit Cheezy and To Go Out On A Limb to Woooo The Other Person.

Love is definalty a gift from God, granted to those who give love in return.

I LOVE everything about LOVE!!

WE LOVE OUR FAMILY SO MUCH. WE WERE BOTH TALKING ABOUT HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING BROTHERS, SISTERS AND PARENTS WHO SUPPORT US THROUGH EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. I KNOW IT IS NOT NORMAL IN SOCIETY TO BE COMFORTABLE AND ACCEPTED BY ALL PARTS OF BOTH FAMILIES. YET, WE FEEL DIFFERENT.WE KNOW THAT WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE EACH ONE OF THEM. AS I CONTEMPLATE UPON MY INLAWS, I FIND IT WIERD TO CALL THEM INLAWS, BECAUSE I JUST CALL THEM BROTHERS OR SISTER OR MOM. I LOVE THAT. WITH MOM I FEEL LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY. MOM GOES OUT OF HER WAY ALL THE TIME JUST TO CALL US AND BE INVOLVED IN OUR LIFE. THANKS FOR GIVING US SUPPORT AND FOR ALWAYS TREATING ME AS YOUR OWN. I FEEL A GREAT BOND WITH MY OTHER MOTHER, SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS.
I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!!!

No comments: