Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank You

I just want to say thank you to the one I care about the most. Josh is such a solid foundation to me. It is sad that sometimes I don't always show him just how much I love him. There are times I let little things bother me and than it becomes a disagreement. He has taught me so much about letting the little things roll and being happy no matter what. One of his greatest qualities is to just be happy. As many of us stress out on things that don't really matter, it is sad that at those moments we hurt the ones we love the most. I will try my hardest to focus more on how I can change, rather that on making a big deal out of things that won't even matter tomorrow. I am so glad we have the power to forgive and to be forgiven. Josh has had to be patient with me and has thankfully forgiven me of my silly comments or acts. Thank you Josh for teaching me how to be a better person and for the time you spend with me and our little ones. As finals are arriving, I am so proud of Josh and how dedicated he has been in studying and getting through each class. I know this is not easy, but he is doing it for our family. 

I love you babe!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

oooh so cute. Your comments, not Josh. haha, jk. I like his lil' model pose .... he's just "so real." ;o) haha, I'm sorry, I really DO have something serious to say:

You guys rock! Seriously, I love how much you guys love each other, and this is just proof of that. it's awesome to witness. I think you guys are such a great couple and really do bring out the best in each other. I love that. And way to go josh for working so hard in school!!! woohoo!!!!

James Clary said...

josh is hott