Monday, April 4, 2011

I am addicted

 To this little boy
To his smile
To staring at him
To watching him responds to things
To seeing how much he learns and remembers
 To his facial expressions and sillieness
To his cute little body
To his joy for life
 To cuddling with him
To kissing and hugging him
To praising him
To helping him
I am honestly and truly addicted to James Nielson.
He makes my heart race and whenever I think of him I get so excited and I find myself just staring at him so much and just hugging and loving this cute, sweet and kind little guy.
I am in complete love with him and I hope he knows it. 
Because I sure do show him everyday (all the hugs and kisses and time spent with him).
XOXOXOX 
Mommy

3 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

I love him too! He is such a stud!!

Amber and Brad said...

Love the last photo the most! Soooo cute

The Plum Verbena said...

He is too cute! And look at your awesome photos! I am totally impressed!