Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just MOVE IT!

Here is our little munchkin on the move.
She loves crawling all over the place and does a great job at it.
She has been doing the army crawl for quite a while. But just on Monday it seemed she learned it over night. I didn't even help her at all with figuring it out. I thought..... she's going to be crawling and walking the rest of her life, let her be little for a while. Well despite that, she learned and is just moving moving moving. 
The sweetest thing is when I am doing something from a far distance and in a matter of seconds she is right there at my feet pulling on my leg and looking up at me just smiling or giving me the look of- pick me up mommy. These moments are coming so fast and it is just a matter of time before she will be walking. 
Why can't we just pause these moment? They are so precious and dear. 
This was today (Sunday) a few days later. Each day she just gets more and more movable and independent. 
I am so proud of you sweetheart, you are so big.
But I am also just wanting you to be my little baby for a little longer.
But I am in total understanding that you just want to 
"MOVE IT!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My GOODNESS!! SOOOOO CUTE! She is getting so big.... Just from last time I saw her. Time goes by way to fast. Love her! Cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Amber and Brad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.