Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Super Hero's

I never knew I belonged to a family of super hero's until the year 2009. It is true, I was one lucky girl who found my dream man, Superman. My days are not just ordinary and normal, everyday I am astonished as he takes us on rides in the sky, across mountains, in swamps and up to high buildings. We are constantly experiencing easy and hard things together. Yet, at the end of the day he is my hero and the super man that I always wanted right next to me. All in all, we have such a fun little family, and it is Superman who makes us laugh, creates chaos and excitement with the littlest things in life.
My SUPERMAN

At Liberty Academy, he is know as Superman by all the elementary kids. Whenever he enters my class they all get so excited and yell "Superman!" He is known as a celebrity in the halls of the school. There is no doubt in my mind that he lightens up so many faces when he is around kids. He has a way of making them feel so special. He truly deserves that name, since he is one of the coolest men with such a caring and giving heart to people of all ages. Together, with Superman we created The Incredible Hulk. He is definitly incredible and is not shy to show us how he feels. He is so strong and is always trying to do big guy things. Whenever he has crackers, paper or anything that can crunch, break or crack he grabs it in his hands, makes huge tight fists and makes the tough guy look, just like the Hulk. Our hulk baby is into everything and never stops. He is definitely curious and interested in anything new. Little Hulk still has a lot of growing to do, but he is sprouting like a weed (without the green ). He is definitely a sweetie at the same time too, along with the tough side; shines a happy, full of life and fun personality that makes anyone that knows him- Love the Incredible Hulk!

My INCREDIBLE HULK

Last but not least, I have received the name of Wonder Woman by my husband, friends and from people at work. Just so I don't feel left out, I guess we are a Super Hero family after all, with a lot to work on a whole lot to do in making the world around us a better place.

I hope to be Wonder Woman some day.Consequently, I don't feel like Wonder Woman on most days, yet it is something good to hope to be some day. When life become hard, busy, frustrating or even confusing- all I have to do is think about being in a cartoon magazine and play it out in my mind as I wish it would have gone and learn from it for next time. Wonder Woman must have been pretty wonderful, and all I can seek to become is wonderful in the eyes of Superman and the Incredible Hulk. Life is to short and love is so long. Thus, I have decided to make my life an adventure and to become the super hero's we all want to become, with a few exceptions of course. Seeking to become better is how we become a better person.

Living and learning from everything and everyone around us how we get there. LIVE and LEARN.....

Marvel at the chance to live your life without regrets. We all make mistakes everyday.

Have fun in life and be a kid at heart.

The greatest joys come from imagination and creating a life that is fun, eventful and exciting. Do crazy things- no matter who is watching. Be a super hero even though we are told that is for children. Enjoy life to the fullest and make every minute count.

We are all super, incredible and wonderful in a few things. ..........WHICH SUPER HERO ARE YOU?

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Loved the post! I'd love to steal the idea, as I, too, have been called Wonderwoman in my day !

Unknown said...

Wow shanny you have become quite the creative blogger!! I love it:):) So cute! You definately are a super hero family...love you guys so much keep up the good work:) love your sis Stacy