Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hand in Hand for 3 Years

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life? I'll start by saying what an honor it is for me to be your wife. You're my best friend in the good times and my rock in times of sorrow. You're the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow. I never thought I could feel this loved until I became your wife. You made this year and the last 3 years the best ones of my life. We will be hand in hand today, tomorrow and have been for the last 3 years. Happy Anniversary Joshy! Always and Forever No Matter What. I love the 3 of us. It has been so much fun raising James together. I am so excited to be the mother and you the father of our perfect child.

3 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

Hey nothing comes up under this post

Chantelle said...

congratulations!!... i'm happy your do happy =)

Richard and Camie said...

Congrats guys! You sure have a cute family!