Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week by week

Alot of you are asking me to show pictures of my belly. Well ready or not here I come. Let me just tell you that everyday I wake up, I am growing, growing and growing. It is so much fun being pregnant and seeing my belly grow. Baby James has been so good to me, his mommy. I love feeling him kick and seeing my tummy grow, because it lets me know just how much he is growing. Finally at almost 30 weeks, people that I do not know are asking me when I am due. I love talking, thinkin and daydreaming about babies. I am getting baby sick and just want him to be here in my arms. I can't wait to be a MOMMY!! 24 Weeks 25 Weeks 26 Weeks 27 Weeks 28 Weeks This was the first time wearing the prego pants. These are so comfortable, but I still wear my normal pants with an elastic going through the hole and attaching onto the button. I really am not planning to buy to many maternity clothes, because now days the fashion is baby doll shirts and long shirts, plus I don't plan on wearing them to long. 29 Weeks

7 comments:

Amber and Brad said...

shanny, you are so dang cute. i actually believe you now you really are pregnant, you had me second guessing myself! I am so excited! Cant wait to do your maternity photos!

JethRobyn said...

I can finally tell you are pregnant...most people look it at 20, congrats on making it to 30!! You look adorable.Do you still want me to throw you a shower? i would love too if you want me too.

Kristin Ross said...

Wow, it's getting close! You look so good & so tiny. Congrats again.

Richard and Camie said...

Shannan you look so great! You are so tiny! That is exciting that you are teaching again this year! I would love to get an invite to your shower! Here is my e-mail if you need my address camie_jo@hotmail.com

Camie Iker

Jen & George Scott said...

Ok, you are still so tiny!!!! But darling pregnant!!! Good job!!!

Mindi said...

You are too cute to be pregnant... seriously, i was so huge by this point! Yer darling!

Weight Family said...

I love that you don't even look preg until week 28! Good job to you. I am glad you updated, I have missed hearing what is new for you and your little family.