Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 Year Anniversary

I have been so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He is the one who has been there for me constantly for the last 2 years. As I think of the last 2 years, I can say that we have learned a ton about eachother and now understand one another alot more. We have had an amazing journy so far and I am so excited to see what will happen this year with our new addition to our little family. We had a great anniversary of course. We went to the weekend BYU game and sat front row at the 50 yard line. I am really loving the games and Josh is so cute, cause every year he buys me a new BYU outfit and hat for the new season. Joshy surprised me with these beautiful huge rose and took coaching off for the evening. We caught a movie, went looking for our gift, which is going to be a rocker recliner for the babys room. We went out to dinner for Chinese food and it was crazy because Josh's fortune cookie read the following. How suiting for the occasion. I thought Josh had set it up or something, but it was just luck, I guess. This year I made a book of 100 reasons why I love my handsome husband. He loved it! I could have gone on forever with more reasons why I love him. He is just so easy to love and adore. Then the rest of the night was history and we just created our own fun, if you know what I mean!!

2 comments:

Amber Holt Photography said...

you guys are too cute. Happy anniversary. I hope it was very enjoyable. we love you and cant wait to see you in a few weeks

Weight Family said...

I can't wait to see your new little guy... so this is funny, have you noticed your blog says this: "we just created our own fun, if you know what I mean!!" and then the very next thing it says is "WEEKEND QUICKY"?! I was dying, it just seemed so funny to me.