Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend Quicky

We had a great weekend. Mom, dad and Amber came to visit for a day. They are so awesome. They got to our house Saturday morning at 2AM and had to leave on Sunday right after church at 11AM. They came for our cousin Travis's reception. It was so much fun being with them. The boys went to the BYU game and us girls went shopping all Saturday. That evening we went to the reception and it was so good to see our cousins and see Travis finally married. Amber, Tilly, Natalie and I catching up on life. Amber is such a great sister, she is so much fun and just a blast to be with. She is definalty a motivator and I just love her to death. Thanks for coming to visit for such a short time. Sherlyn is such a funny cousin and we always have a laugh with him. Me and my 2 babes. Mom and I also spent late hours canning delicious peaches. Mom is so great, she is always helping me and teaching me new things. All I can say is mom and dad are so great at loving us kids and always showing us love through their actions, travels, time and love. I am so happy to have them as my parents, because I know they love me and would do absolutley anything for Joshy and I. We are greatly blessed to have them as our parents.

2 comments:

CCmomma said...

So adorable. You are a hot prego woman. Good job on the canning and sewing you domestic goddess in training!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! and oh how I love canned peaches!!!