Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th Pride



We are proud to be AMERICANS! Since I am a dual citizen, it has been very easy to adjust to the American ways. Ever since I was young I always loved visiting and was excited to move to the States when I was 20. Ever since I have been here I have loved it. I think it is the people in Utah that make it so great. I have loved living in the Mormon community and have learned alot since I have been here for a while now, plus I found my babe here too. I have no desire to move back to Canada, and we plan to raise our family here in Utah, as of currently.




We had a sweet time with all our nieces and nephews on July 4th at the PARADE. Josh and I have always walked around the little booths afterwards and have enjoyed all the enteratainment provided after the parade. I luckily ran into Robyn and her little family. It is always so fun seeing good friends. We then headed over to our sister Marisa's house for some great grub, hunging out and rested and then went to Jessie's over productive neighborhood were fireworks go off like crazy. It was just a blast watching all the little ones light them off. It was a late night,but no one burned anything down, thankfully.

Sadly, this year we did not celebrate Canada Day on July 1st, but I did call all my family and wish them a good one. I gotta always remember my roots, cause I love going home and visiting Canada.
I Guess I Just Have The Best Of Both Worlds!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Yay for the 4th of July! I am glad you had a great holiday! :)