Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beginning of the bump

Wow, finally at 22 weeks I am showing a little. There were times where I wondered if little baby James was actually in me or not. It may sound funny that I am excited about this little bump, but it makes it more real to me that he is growing. He started kicking last week and it has been such an incredible feeling. I love it, almost everytime I lay down at night I will just place my hand on my belly and wait for him to kick. As those who have already felt baby kicks, it is more of a flutter than a huge kick at the beginning. Yet, they still count. Josh and I are so funny and excited, that we talk to him every night while we are laying in bed. I love being pregnant, it is truly a miracle that a little handsome man in growing inside of me. Pregnancy could not be better, besides the one emotional day I had 2 days ago, which all started with watching an incredible clip about a father's love for his son who is disabled.
Please go to Utube and then type in: SuperDad(I can only imagine). This is such an inspiring and over the top video. Be prepared to shed a few tears, it is worth it. Sorry I have no idea how to download the video onto here. If you do let me know, so I can replace it. Thanks and enjoy.

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

What you suck!! I have had to wear maternity clothes since I was 10 weeks! I LOOK pregnant and am only 19 weeks! But, then again, you are a TINY girl and me, not so much :-)
I am so excited for you to feel the baby! Isn't it just the most incredible feeling in the world?! I just started feeling it too, it just comfirms it even more. I love it!! Congrats!!

Jeff said...

You are so cute! I love it!

Yvonne said...

You think it's great now, just wait another 18 weeks when your handsome little man comes out! Babies are the most precious gifts from God!

Mindi said...

Holy skinny! I had to switch pants at about 8-10 weeks! People knew way too fast because I was showing already! You look amazing!

Bus Gillespie said...

That is no bump...that is a i ate to much chocolate dessert! You are too cute.