Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An old and a new birth to celebrate


Well, my 27th birthday has come and gone. I always thought 30 was old, yet as I'm getting up there I am noticing that it is really quite young still. I had a fabulous birthday, thanks to those who spent it with me. Again I spent my special day in California right next to one of my favorite places.
My cute husband woke up at 5:30 and had written cute little messages for me in the sand along the beach. He even made me a birthday cake out of sand and 27 seaweed bulds for candles. Of course I made a wish.

One of my favorite parts about my birthday was the romantic walk we had along the beach, collecting sea shells and sea glass. Josh made his yummy pancakes and I ate them in bed and my cute little nieces and nephews helped make me a bithday cake. I also felt very lucky to go on a girls night out to Lagoona with my Mamma and sisters. They treated me to dinner at an amazing mexican restarant and then we went shopping. Thanks to everyone for the phonecalls and remembering me, you all made it such a great day.




Luckily we also had a new arrival while we were out there. Little Baby Beckam was born very close to my birthday. He is to die for. He has alot of dark hair and already looks like a little boy. Since this is Josh's twins baby, he kept on reminding me that our little guy will probebly look similar, because he is the closest to genetics than anyone else. I would be fine with that, because he is a total good looking baby. Being around all of this, made me even more baby hungry. Congrats Lacey and Jarod for your new arrival and thanks for letting us visit and enjoy him too.


5 comments:

Kaydee said...

Hey Shannan, happy belated birthday! I am glad you had such a good time in California. It was good to see you at the reunion. We need to get together soon.
*Kaydee Ivers

CCmomma said...

sweet sand pics! You're such a cute gal. Love you to pieces, Shannan!
~Corrine

Jeff said...

Happy birthday Shannan! Sounds like you are doing great!

Jessica G. said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet husband you have to do all of that for you!

Jen & George Scott said...

Shanny - I didn't call you because I knew you were in California...but I thought about you for your birthday. So I hope that counts. I am glad you had a blast. Happy Late Birthday!!!