Friday, January 18, 2008

YES!


The day Josh proposed was a wonderful, overwhelming day of surprise. He used his sweet charm on the edge of a lake, with rose peddles, candles, delicious food and an amazing well writen poem asking me to be his wife. I remember feeling so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and I felt that I would never ever want to be with anyone else but my Joshy for the rest of eternity. Once we got picked up on the boat, by my other favorite men, we were off to get married exactly 2 months later. That's how it all began. Of course I said "YES!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannan check your email I was sent you another message. LOve say hi to josh email me back. on PrtanBuco@centrum.cz or peter.america@hotmail.com


Peter from Czech republic

Anonymous said...

Your bloog is beautiful. Sent me your nickname on Skype I want talk to you
Peter again