Friday, January 18, 2008

Engagement














Our engagement was too long. I finally knew what people meant when they would say "When you know he's the right one, you just know." That is exactly how I felt. I didn't want to wait any longer. I wanted to be with him all the time and I hated leaving him at night. Everyone knows how dating is, when you love someone. You want to be with them always and you never get sick of them.
These are our engagement pictures, our photographer did an excellent job. Thankfully we had so much support for our wedding. Our parents hooked us up so much and we couldn't of asked for more. I truly felt so blessed to have so much love, acceptance and help during this time of my life. I am forever in my family's debt for all the time and money spent to make our wedding day so special. Thanks again to both sides of my parents and all of my brothers and sisters who I love so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.