Saturday, January 19, 2008

Reception

Our reception was beautiful and of course messy at times. Yet, each moment made Josh and I smile.

The Nielson family is my other family. They are all so beautiful in and out. I could never ask for a better half of a family. They are crazy, fun and inspiring. Thanks to you all for always accepting me and taking me in as your daughter or sister. Love ya tons!!

My brother and inlaws were all out to make a mess. Yet, no one was going to stop us from going on our honeymoon.
I adore my bridesmades. They have been a big part of my life and I love you guys to death.

I have always known how blessed I am because of my parents. They are the most remarkable people and I always look up to them. My brother and sisters know how freakin much I love them, they are my bestfriends. I am proud to be a Leavitt, but now have turned my name over to the famous name of a NIELSON.
Our reception was so beautiful thanks to my 2 wonderful mothers. Their touches with details was exactly what I had in mind. We planned for a garden reception in mom's backyard, but the weather was a little to chilly. Thus, we moved it into the house and it was just as nice. We had a blast with all of our friends and families. I could have never asked for anything to be different.

1 comment:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Yeah I am so glad you finally got a blog!! Ilove seeing your wedding pics! It brings back so many fun memories of that day!