Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our first home- a huge blessing

We give THANKS everyday

It was a true blessing to move into our own home 6 months after we got married. Our home is our favorite place to be and is our haven away from the world. We have so much room and we even have a yard to take care of. My favorite thing about our yard is that we get fresh fruit. We have so many fruit trees. Apples, nectarines, peaches, pears and apricots are our everyday treat during the summer. Josh was seen constantly taking care of our yard and his favorite thing to do was prune the trees. Thanks to our neighbor, we have become more educated on the aspects of yard keeping.
My cute babe just chilling at home. My favorite place in our house is our bedroom. It is so cozy and comfy, plus I spend alot of time with my hubby here.






Our house has the perfect view of the mountains.


All around, we have had many memories built in this home and know that there are many more to come. Everyday Josh and I look at eachother and always thank God for blessing us with shelter and eachother.
The slide show below is a faster and easier way to recap our first summer married to one another. We traveled to Canada, California and enjoyed good old Utah.

6 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

Shannan,
Congrats on your new house! I am one of Josh's good friends from high school. Please tell him hello for me. You can see our little family at:
www.thetandys.blogspot.com

Josh Tandy

Ashlee Raubach said...

Josh, congratulations on your marriage! Your wife is so beautiful! You guys are such a cute couple. I found your blog through Jessica's. It is so good to see updates of your family. check my fam out at www.raubachfamily.blogspot.com (Ashlee Peterson Raubach)-just a reminder of who I am-it's been a long time!

Jewels said...

Shannan - I, like the other two comments, knew Josh in High School. Congrats on your marriage and your house! That is so rad - isn't it fun to have a little place to call your very own? You are gorgeous, Josh is a lucky man. Tell him 'hello' from me (Julia Patch Jolley), come visit my blog sometime!

Jen & George Scott said...

Hey Shanny, I am so excited to see that you are blogging. Love your house!!!!

JethRobyn said...

hey, i love the blog. i forget you guys lived in are old apartment. That pic of Jodh in our kitchen threw me off!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Shan!!
It's me, your long lost friend BZ! I found your blog from Alicia's and I'm so excited! You guys are so cute! I love the house! Isn't marriage just so awesome?! I love it! Check out our blog at mattandbrianna.blogspot.com :)
Love and miss ya!