Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here comes Santa Clause.....

..........Right down Santa Clause Lane.
Rachel and James couldn't wait to get  their Candy Cane.
James waited in line patiently to sit on Santa's lap. Yet once we got there he wasn't quite sure what to do. He let Rachel be help by Santa first and then he knew it was okay. He told Santa he wanted a "choo choo". Then when I asked him to smile he would not look at me at all. So these are the best pictures we got. I think James knows more about Santa this year then last, yet I don't know if he really understands Santa's big job during Christmas time.

As for Rachel, she did an awesome job just sitting in Santa's arm looking cute in her Christmas dress before and after. Yet, once she looked up to see who was holding her........she changed her mind and started to cry. I think it was all the white hair and glasses. I would be scared too. 

1 comment:

Briann said...

i can't believe how grown up James is starting to look, last time I saw him, he still had a bit of baby face in him! And Rachel is a gorgeous little girl, miss you guys!