Monday, September 6, 2010

A Special day....

Rachel's Blessing
We are so glad we have the gospel in our lives and that our little angel could get a special blessing from her daddy. The blessing promised many great things and explained how incredible little Rachel is and will be in the future.
Sunday, September 5th 2010 @ 11:00 am Spanish Fork, Utah 1 month old I am a Child of God
As a mother all I desire is that I will be able to raise my daughter in the ways of the Lord. I hope and pray that I will help her learn how to choose the right and become a true follower of Christ. I want her blessings to be endless and the promises she was told in her blessings to follow her. My mother did an amazing job raising me, I hope I can be as good as an example as she was.
She was a pure heavenly angel dressed in white.
All of our loved ones made the day even more special by attending her blessing. She was held, kissed, loved and stared at all day long. After church we all went over to the park to visit and eat yummy baked french toast, fruit and muffins.
Those who attended: Mommy, Daddy and James/Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt/ Nana and Papa Smith/Jason, Melissa, Chandler, Carter, Harry, Ben and Amelia/ Allyse, Siarah, Marisa , Bryson, McKay and Eliza/ Joel, Marissa, Warren, Charles, Audrey and Scarlett/ Jarod, Cade and Beckam/ Craig, Jessica, Molly and Sawyer/ Brother Cox/ Sevey Family/ Willardson Family/ Fisher Family/ Potts Family
Her dress was pure white, soft and crocheted. Her hair piece was especially made by me, her momma, with love. Rachel, your father in heaven loves you so much and has granted you a wonderful life. You are so special to your earthly parents and we will be here for you always, no matter what! You are such a good girl.

4 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

She looks beautiful! I loved getting an invite but we couldn't go :( thank you for posting so many pictures. I lovefeeling like I'm watching her grow with you. And James is SO cute. We love you Shannan and Josh and James AND Rachel!

Shambi-Galambi said...

She looks beautiful! I loved getting an invite but we couldn't go :( thank you for posting so many pictures. I lovefeeling like I'm watching her grow with you. And James is SO cute. We love you Shannan and Josh and James AND Rachel!

Nehring Fun said...

So precious!!! She looks like an angel!! Wish we could have beeb there!! LOve you Sis

Richard and Camie said...

She is such a sweet little angel! Her dress and bow are gorgeous!