Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rachel's Picture Perfect

Looking at these photo's of my sweet 2 week old baby girl, Rachel, makes me so proud to be a mother. Every single day she relies on me for everything and I just love holding her close and falling more and more in love with her each second I have with her. I honestly believe that time spent with another is what makes your love grow. As I snuggle with her I can feel a touch of heaven and am constantly thanking God for the angel he sent down to us. She is pure, innocent, perfect and I just love her to death. I know I may be bias, but everyday she becomes more and more gorgeous. She is a sight to see and my little dream come true.
Big Brother, James, at 21 months
I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be. I can't imagine doing anything different with my time. I can't imagine loving anyone more than I love my 3 babes. There is no greater prize in life than waking up each morning and being with my little family of four.
Thanks again to my incredible sister, Amber, who is talented in so many ways, especially her way of capturing my little daughter at the beginning of her life. Amber and her husband came down to meet Rachel and take some pictures. Even though we stayed up until 3 am to take them, because of the rushed visit, they look perfect. Thanks again, these pictures will be cherished forever. We had the greatest time with you guys here, I just wish we lived closer to each other!!

8 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats! You have a darling little family.

Meggan Butterfield said...

She is darling and I love her baby pictures! Congrats you you and your adorable little family!!! You guys are so amazing!

Emily said...

Hey Mrs. Nielson, your little girl is georgeous i love her name i am glad to see that you and rachel are doing o.k.
xoxoxoxoxo,
Kennedy Williams

The Plum Verbena said...

I have been stalking your blog waiting for these pictures! Beautiful as always :) Rachel is perfect!! I love the ones of James too!! So sweet!!

McCandless Co. said...

Beautiful Beautiful Family you have!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

LOVE, LOVE the pics!!! Shan, she is beautiful!! Congratulations!!! She sure looks pretty easy to love :)

Nick/Syd said...

Oh my gosh Shannon! Your family is so beautiful! Congrats on little Rachel, she is adorable!

Richard and Camie said...

Such gorgeous pictures of your adorable family!