Friday, September 10, 2010

A Big Thank You

To everyone for supporting us and sharing this excitment together.
I was spoiled again with 3 showers. Josh and I just couldn't believe how kind and giving people were at such an exciting time of our lives. The first baby shower I had was in May, towards the end of the school year. One of my students, Karina (and her mother) spoiled my family by putting us up for a night in a honeymoon suite and having a baby shower with my 3rd grade class the next morning. We had such a great time, playing games, visiting with the parents and my kids(students) , unwrapping all the gifts and eating of course. Thank you class for being so great and easy to love and teach. We had such a great school year last year. Now I get to be a stay at home mom. I guess I give up great for something even greater.
The next shower was thrown by my mother in law. She is so great and so thoughtful. She threw more of a family shower, the few from my side of the family and many of Josh's. At this shower we basically visited, she had everyone write something thoughtful about me, eat and unwrap all the great girly things. Thanks family for always being their for me and sharing this exciting time with me.
My friend shower was hosted by Amanda with the help of Cassie, Taylor and Stacey. It was decorated really cute and we visited, played guessing games, ate yummy food and unwrapped even more cute pink stuff. All I got to say is my little girl is going to be styling, thanks to everyone and their cute gifts.
I can't wait to use everything.
Rachel will be my own personal dolly to play dress up with. It is so much fun just thinking about all the pink, bows and mix/ matching her new outfits.
Hugs and Kisses to all of you. I love you and thanks so much for making Rachel and I a priority in your busy lives. XOXOX

1 comment:

Richard and Camie said...

It was so good seeing you again! Your little cutie is going to have so many cute things to wear:)