Saturday, February 7, 2009

James' First Bubble Bath

James loves the water and has always loved taking baths. He especially loves taking them with mommy or daddy. The first bath he ever had was with me and I was so excited about it. As I had him sit between my legs in the warm water I could tell he was really enjoying it as he kicked his legs and smiled. Than suddenly I heard a loud rumble from down under. The nice clear water had turned yellow and we had to exit fast. Oh well, at least he's my little guy, it really didn't gross me out to bad. He's a baby, what more could you expect, he was just super relaxed. James is a total man; he lets out loud gas and big birps. Now it's alright, but don't worry I will teach him manners when he's old enough.

5 comments:

Weight Family said...

That is hilarious, gotta love the poop in the tub.

Richard and Camie said...

How fun! Don't you love the poop?

Richard and Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen & George Scott said...

So Cute!!! He is always so happy. I can't wait to see him again!!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So cute!! I almost couldn't see him in all the bubbles!!!