Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IS IT A BOY OR GIRL?


So it is time to find out what I am having. A BOY OR A GIRL. What is your guess? Let me know and on Thursday I will find out the gender of my angel. We are so excited and we can't wait to start naming him or her, getting the nursery going with the correct colors and actually shopping for our new arrival. I will only be 18 weeks along by Friday, so I am very close to being at the half way mark. I wish I could speed it up a bit, I just want the baby here in my arms. But I guess abstance makes the heart go fonder. We have a name picked out for a boy, yet have not fallen in love with any great girl names. One thing I don't want to do is name my her a unisex name. If you have any girl names let me know, and give me a guess on our future child. Till next time, I will have the fabulous news. Josh is hoping and praying that it is a boy and I am thinking it is going to be a boy too, yet I think it is because of all of Josh's complete excitement and talk about having a boy. I would be completely happy either way. I just want our little one to be safe and healthy. What do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannan, its been a long time. Its me Jaime "Keller" I worked with BZ, Amy and Stef. New York trip? Anyways I was looking a Bz's blog and linked to yours. Congratulations on the baby, thats exciting, he/she will be here before you know it. I think you're going to have a girl. Talk to you later.

Nehring Fun said...

Hey Shanny my guess is a boy, but you know it is a 50-50 chance so either way????? I am so excited to hear what you are having also!! I better be one of the first ones you call:):) Love you so much

Amber and Brad said...

well im gonna go opposite and say its a girl! you better let me know asap im so excited for you. love you

Anonymous said...

I think its a girl....

Jen & George Scott said...

I am pretty sure it is a boy, because it has to be if I am going to have a girl and they are planning on getting married. It was so fun to see you guys the other night. We have to hang out again!!! Wish you were closer.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Shannan this is soooo wonderful, Iam so happy for you. I absolutely love being a mom, it is the best. I think your having a boy, are there any grandsons on your fam's side yet?When do you have an ultrasound?

I loved being pregnant and giving birth was sooo amazing.

can't wait to see some pic's!!

channy riley slocombe