Sunday, May 11, 2008

A TRIBUTE TO OUR 2 BEAUTIFUL MOMMA'S



Josh and I have been so very blessed in our lives to be raised by such amazing and great women. We always comment on how lucky we are and that if it wasn't for them we would have never turned out like we did. Both of these women have given of their selves and have sacrificed a lot for each of us. I don't think we will really be able to understand really how much time and love went into us until we have a child of our own, but we can only imagine it.


My mother has always been so selfless and loving no matter the situation. She has had to cry herself to sleep on many occasions because of all of her kids choices when they were teenagers. The sorrow and love that she has always possessed for us was her desire for us to always choose the right and to see each of us happy and content with who we have become. Mom always makes family #1. She is always visiting her children know matter how far away they live, she is always calling us up to see how we are, despite our forgetfulness at times to keep her posted. Mom is a true example of what a loving mother and friend should be and resemble. Thanks mom for always being their for me and letting me cry on your shoulder, we love you so much and thank God everyday that you are a part of our lives. I hope that you never forget how much you mean to us. We know you are always praying for us and thinking of us, know matter how many miles are between us. Thanks a million times over again and again!!


Momma Rose is an amazing mother to both of us. As she lives close by we see her quite often and love visiting and playing games with her. I have always found Josh's relationship with his mom to be remarkable and incredible. He always says it is because they have been through alot together, but I also think it is because they trust eachother completely and tell eachother almost everything. Since Josh has always been so close to his mother, it has allowed me to get close to mom so fast. Eversinse I joined the family, mom has always invited me in as me being her blood child too. I have become very close to her and treasure her realtionship. It is the random days that she calls or stops over just to see us that make our relationship so special. I always look forward to her Sunday dinners, where everyone is together and where we are all able to laugh and have a good time. I am so blessed to have another mother that I love and adore and feel close to. Thanks for all you do for Josh and I. We love you to death and feel blessed everyday that we belong to you.

Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

hey my blog went private...email me your email address and I will add you to my list... www.briannamallen80@yahoo.com