Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Lover Boy!!

May 20th, 2008 was a special day for the love of my life. Joshy turned the big 29!!
I had so much fun planning and giving him a great birthday to remember. I'm a little cheezy when it comes to special events, just ask my husband. I just have so much fun doing it, and getting excited for him. I began with a scavenger hunt, with hints to the next event.

To start out, it was restaurant of his choice. We went to the Olive Garden, which was the place were he first said he loved me.
We ate great food, laughed a ton and got hooked up by his friend that works there. Of course I got all the waiters and waitresses to sing to him.

Then he was looking "Oh, so mighty fine", that I treated him to a piece of clothing of his choice at the mall. I got him a pair of Express Jeans that he looked hot in.

Then we were off to the fun stuff. It was getting dark so we went up to Vivian Park and chugged all the stuff that I had packed deep into the woods, away from everyone. I had packed blankets, bonfire supplies and a picnic basket full of his favorite sweets, cheesecake and drinks. We spent the evening up there playing a fun romatic game I had bought him. Along with the game, I gave him an intense machine he had been asking for for a long time. This machine does everything. So I told him that he better use it around the house, and he is all up for that.

For his birthday I also threw him a party with his friends. We had a blast with everyone. Thanks to all of our great, so fun and entertaining friends that we love for showing your love to Josh on his special day.

We ate tons of pizza, icecream cake, visited and played rockband. Josh had a great time.

Happy Birthday to my Babe. I love you to infinity and beyond!!!XOOXOXOOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Mindi said...

I'm also mushy/cheesy when it comes to stuff. The birthday looked great! 29 is a big deal!

Nehring Fun said...

Happy birthday big daddy:) I love the tounge in the rock band picture!! Shan you did a great job, wow amazing job!! Here's to a great year!! Love you both!!